Comment on page
Notorious Lab is where you can craft Fast Food Fighter NFTs using the ingredients found in the dumpster dive game.
The lab is locked and the Key can only be found in the dumpster. Once you find the key to the lab you can enter it to explore fast food recipes and the blueprints needed to craft your Fast Food Fighters.
Using the lab, your agents can start building an army of Fast Food Fighters who will go to war with Evil Alien Bosses and train themselves in PvP battles.
In phase 1 of the lab, only plain Fighters can be assembled since we are still missing a critical mutation ingredient to turn them into Mutant Fighters. How one finds this mutation serum is STILL A MYSTERY! Keep your three eyes wide open!
The Notorious lab is a hub for science and fast food
Your fighters are NFTs that will have all sorts of utility in the game. Here are a few of the utilities that are coming soon, but there will be more:
- Staking a Fighter will earn 300 YOLLAR per day.
- Fighters can go on quests with NASA agents to find super rare items and ingredients.
- Mutant Fighters will go to battles and wars for you to earn YOLLAR. They can also return with valuable game tokens.
- Fighters will get their secret abilities and traits when they drink the mutation serum at a later date. This turns your Fighters into Mutant Fighters with unique traits.
- Since they are NFTs, Fighters can be bought and sold on the secondary market. Remember, all Fighters will look the same until they are mutants.
- Crafting Fighters will mint a brand new NFT on the Ethereum mainnet.
- Crafting requires both ingredients and YOLLAR and the cost increases as you craft more Fighters with an Agent.
- You will need to pick which which staked agent you want to use in order to craft the Fighter.
- It takes 7 days to craft a new Fighter. Once you pick an agent to start crafting, 7 days later a mint button will appear in the lab and you can mint the Fighter NFT.
- 1.Crafting multiple Cheeseburger Fighters does not affect the cost of crafting other types of Fighters released in the future (i.e. Hot dogs, etc.). Those Fighters will have other utilities and crafting processes.
- 2.The crafting cost is tied to each specific Agent that is trying to craft a fighter and not the wallet that is trying to craft it. For example, if Agent #420 is in wallet 1 and wallet 1 crafts two Fighters and then moves Agent #420 to wallet 2, the cost of crafting the 3rd fighter for Agent #420 in wallet 2 will still be 8000 YOLLARs + the ingredients seen in the table below.
- 3.If an Agent in the process of crafting is unstaked, then restaked by the same owner, and is used to a craft burger again, they will have their progress of crafting saved and will not need to pay for ingredients and YOLLAR.
- 4.Each Agent will have a counter on how many Cheeseburgers they have crafted. You will be able to check this on our website before buying an Agent from secondary markets.
- 5.If an owner unstakes and sells an agent in the process of crafting, the owner will forfeit their ingredients and YOLLAR.
In order to craft your Cheeseburger Fighters, the following ingredients and YOLLAR is required.